With over 17 years experience in the Adult Retail industry, we understand that your right to privacy is of the utmost importance.
We retain your email address only. We use your email address to send out occasional newsletters about special promotions and new products on our site. You may unsubscribe from this service at any time.
We gather your name, email address, credit card details and physical address, which are used to fulfil your order. We keep names and address details in a secure area of our system to make ordering easier on your next visit. Your credit card details are not retained.
We may also ask for other information such as gender, age and country. No respondent is identified as an individual. We use this information in an aggregated form only to help us enhance our website and our range of products.
We may keep a copy of any correspondence from you.
In order to transfer payment for your order, your credit card details will be sent in encrypted form to your bank for clearance. No credit card details are stored after this clearance.
Your name and address will be supplied to our transportation company so your order can be delivered.
- If you have elected to, you will receive an email confirming placement of your order.
- If your order, for whatever reason, cannot be shipped within 48 hours, one of our customer service representatives will contact you via email.
- If your order does not contain enough information (e.g. address details) for us to complete it, one of our customer service representatives will contact you via email.
- If you have elected to, you will receive an email confirming shipment of your order.
- If you have elected to, you will receive occasional email newsletters from us. You may cancel these at any time.
We may contact you and pass on your details to third-parties if we believe you have violated the terms and conditions associated with using kinkyklosett.com.au, or, we believe you to be involved in activities harmful to kinkyklosett.com.au or other users of services we provide.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Your privacy is very important to us.
Your details are collected for purchasing of products from our website. We will never contact you unless responding to an email sent from you or if there is a problem with your order. If there is a problem with your order we will contact you as discreetly as possible.
- Before, or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Please choose carefully before you buy, due to hygiene reasons and the personal nature of our adult toys and cosmetics, we are unable to offer an exchange service on these products. We will only replace items which are found to have a manufacturers fault. We cannot accept returns on hosiery if opened. In Store, you are invited to try on the lingerie to see if it fits accordingly. However, for hygiene reasons we ask that you wear your own underwear underneath the lingerie.
- All goods must be returned in their original condition and packaging, with tags, manuals and instructions still attached. Please take care when unpacking & repacking.
- We will not accept returns on lingerie that has been worn or returned in a soiled condition.
- Exchanges are made approximately two weeks after receipt of goods to allow for inspection.
- We do not give refunds on e-voucher purchases. We will not make refunds to a third party.
- We cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit. We recommend that you send by registered post & retain proof of posting.
- Customers who have paid by credit card will have their accounts credited.
Our Returns Policy
Even though we endeavour to ensure every item is defect free, sometimes items may fail in a short period of time. Kinky Klosett will replace any product that is faulty and we offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY from the date you receive you product.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If we cannot replace with the exact product, we will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
We have no obligation to provide you with a refund if you have changed your mind about a particular purchase, so please select carefully.
Under Australian Consumer Law, Kinky Klosett will meet such obligations as required.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
Before returning your Faulty Toy
- Make sure you are using the correct batteries and they are new.
- Make sure the batteries are inserted correctly
- Make sure the battery connectors are not wet or have moisture
- If your vibrator still doesn’t vibrate, try tapping it firmly into the palm of your hand.
Before you return the items, email or phone Kinky Klosett on 07 3257 3286 to let us know which item you are returning.
As soon as we receive your returned goods we will process your request.
Replacement goods held in stock will be dispatched within two weeks. If your chosen substitute is not in stock we will contact you to offer either an alternative or a refund.
If a form has not been enclosed with your order, please return goods (retaining proof of postage) to:
Orders of $200 or more will be delivered free within Australia (excluding normal P&H and after any discounts). Orders under $200 (excluding P&H) are sent via Australia Post ‘Registered’ postal service for your protection. You can select between regular or express service and all of our parcels have tracking numbers to ensure they don’t go astray!
- The e-parcels are plain
- The sender is ‘Matsurra Pty Ltd’
- There is no indication of what goods are in each parcel.
Regular E-Parcel Post:
(Remote country areas may take slightly longer)
Express E-Parcel Post:
Your order will be processed and dispatched the same day (weekdays only) provided we receive your order before 2.30pm AEST.
All orders are delivered via Registered Australia Post during normal business hours. If there is no-one to accept delivery, Australia Post will take your parcel to the nearest post office for collection. Australia Post will leave a card allowing you to collect your delivery at your convenience. Your order will carry no indication of supplier except for a return address in case the package is not picked up. Goods can be delivered to Australian PO Boxes. Kinky Klosett takes no responsibility for lost orders if customers provide incorrect address details.
PAYMENTS & PRICING
GST (GOODS & SERVICES TAX)
Our products and services attract a Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 10%.