PRIORITY CINEMA ACCESS
MONTHY OFFERS AND EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNTS
VIP ONLY MEMBER EVENTS
FREE ENTRY TO SELECTED EVENT
Here are the rules
- All Patrons must be over the age of 18 years.
- All new customers will be expected to acknowledge the Club Rules before signing in and paying the entry fee
- Closed in footwear at all times, neat and casual dress is required, weekend evenings we do ask that Gents attire a collared shirt and long slacks/jeans.
- All customers are reminded to abide with the Club Rules.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry and even evict anyone at our discretion.
We do not allow entry to any persons under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
We do not allow any Personal Bags into the Club unless you agree to inspection on both entry and exit.
- Smoking, drinking, soliciting and partaking of any drugs are prohibited in the Premises.
Please remember- “NO” means “NO!!”
Welcome and we hope you enjoy your experience in our premises. However we expect that all members respect and abide by these standards:
- It is always important to say “Yes” only when you mean “yes” and to clearly say “no” when you mean no.
- Appropriate swing etiquette when turning down a sexual proposition is to simply say: “No, thank you.” Do not give an explanation because it is unnecessary and often leads to more hurt than just a simple refusal. If you proposition someone and they say no, never pressure or coerce the person and do not ask for an explanation.
- The rule at all swing events is that consent is of the utmost importance and that all participants be willing participants. If someone pressures you after you say no you should immediately report this to the host/manager. If you pressure or coerce someone, you will probably be reported to the host/manager.
SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED IN THESE PREMISES
NO VIDEOS OR PICTURES TO BE TAKEN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
NO BARE FEET
SMART CASUAL ATTIRE: MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE WELL GROOMED, WEEKEND EVENINGS – GENTS PLEASE ATTIRE A COLLARED SHIRT AND LONG SLACKS/JEANS
Please ensure you have clean physical & personal hygiene: Shower, shave if necessary, brush your teeth, use deodorant, trim your nails if you like to stimulate your sex partners digitally, etc. There is no bigger turn off than poor hygiene.
Always practice safe sex: Condoms and lube sachets are available at the front counter.
Please respect the limits and boundaries of all members: It is usually considered rude to enter a private or group sex room to just stare and objectify the participants.
Do not take what doesn’t belong to you!!
If you observe any person in violation of these rules, please advise Counter Staff ASAP. Your Failure to do so may result in your being banned as well, as it may be regarded you may be culpable to the offence(s) by not reporting such.
Don’t be afraid to invite ladies- they like to be asked.
*If you and your partner enter into a disagreement, the best thing is to leave the event until you can resolve the conflict in private.
Most important of all, have a good time! This is a great time to try new sexual activities, explore your wildest fantasies in a respectful manner, and push the limits of your sexuality and lifestyle.
If you are not comfortable with the rules of this club, please find another swing event to attend instead.